Monday, February 6, 2017

Hockey is Actually Cool ... Duluth with Elder Johnston

Hello Everyone,

   We had a good week, I really have enjoyed my time in Duluth. It is one unique area! Early in the week we had our zone conference and zone p day which I talked about last week!

We went on exchanges in Ashland WI with the Elders. That area just opened this transfer! I went on exchanges with Elder Black from Monticello UT. He knows Bronz from Blanding (Tanner's Cousin). It was cool to go there! We taught 3 lessons. We found a new investigator and taught one of there progressing investigators and then taught a less active family. We had a pretty good day! I like Elder Black a lot he is a really good missionary. He goes home the transfer before me!

On Friday we went with our investigator Ken to a UMD hockey game. UMD is always top 5 in the country for D1 College hockey. It was actually super intense. They won on a shootout 3-2. Our investigator Ken is so cool! This upcoming transfer we hope that she will be baptized.

Sunday we had like 4 of the less active YSA's come to church that we are working with. It was so cool to see all of them there! We also found out that one of our investigators just got out of jail and he was really progressing. So we are excited to meet with him again!

Some scriptures that I read this week that really helped me that I invite you to go read is Alma 26:27-37.

Thank you! Have a wonderful week!

Pictures
1. Exchanges with Elder Black
2. UMD Hockey Game
3. Us with our investigator Ken at the game.





No comments:

Post a Comment