Monday, August 22, 2016

Season 9 Episode 6: Transfer Week: New Companion Elder Newbold in Medicine Lake, MN

Hello Family and Friends,

   We had a wonderful week! It was the last full week of the transfer. Lots of great things happened, let me tell you about it! :)

Monday: We biked quite a ways to our dinner appointment. That pretty much took up our whole night! We did some shopping during the day looking for clothes for some of the elders.

Tuesday: Well I have been having a difficult time breathing so I had an appointment at the Clinic, I was told that I have Asthma. So they gave me an Inhaler and I have been using it often. They said that it is from the Humidity because we have been biking in 95 Degrees with 90% Humidity.. So I think that is the cause of it. I will be fine though :) Then we biked round trip 23 miles going to dinner and stopping by lots of people.

Wednesday: I went on exchanges with Elder Beach who is a new missionary from Logan, UT. He knows Jason Money from football camps. he was the quarterback at SkyView High. We had a great day, we taught Moses The Gospel of Jesus Christ lesson and he received it very well! Then we had dinner but we got lost cause we were on bikes and I don't know how to get around just yet. We played basketball with a bunch of ballers. The guy I was guarding was a former Point Guard at St. John's University. He was super good haha!

Thursday: We had a lesson with Moses and a Prospective Elder in the morning. Then we did a bunch of Accounting calls. We had dinner with the Stake President. He was awesome, we had a wonderful visit and lesson. Then we had a first lesson with someone I had found a couple weeks ago on an exchange. Other than that we didn't have much go on the rest of the day.

Friday: We did service at a food bank with the whole zone. Then we had Moses's baptismal interview, he is good to go! He is getting baptized Saturday at 10:00 am and he asked me to baptize him. So I will be doing that! I can't believe this! He is an amazing person and I am excited for this new beginning and journey that he is taking! :)

Saturday: we had service with a less active. We had a couple of lessons. We had to do a lot of computer work that day for the zone. So that was okay..

Sunday: Great church service and we had a stake meeting with all the stake leaders talking about what we can do to improve the wards. Then we had mission presidents fireside. That was amazing! We stayed at the assistants for the night and it was fun!!

My new companion is Elder Newbold who went to Bingham High School. He is 6'8 and a baller! So I am so excited! :) Thanks for all y'all do! Have a good week!






Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment