Thursday, November 24, 2016

Season 12 Episode 1: Thanksgiving Day!!

Hello Family and Friends,

        I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have been having a great time here. The work is really moving forward!

        We had our investigators Antoinette, Elrad, & Ednet at church. They are so cool! They came to church this week and the Ward was great in fellowshipping them. Miracles come from tracting!!! We found them on October 22nd and we are just starting to teach them. We have a lesson with them tomorrow and we are going to set a baptismal date with them :):) this past week we got a lot of new missionaries to the zone. It's sad to see the missionaries leave the zone, but it is fun to make friends with other missionaries. We are going to have a great transfer! Last Friday we had a meeting as a zone and talked about what we think a good zone focus would be for this transfer and we came to the conclusion that working with the members should be the focus.


        Today we played turkey bowl football. Wow was that fun! Seriously flag football is the best thing ever! I have lots of cool pictures that I will send from it!

        I am grateful on this day of thanksgiving for the opportunity to be a missionary. We are so blessed. I am grateful for my testimony that strengthens each day of this gospel. This work is Jesus Christ's work. We are his representatives! I love you all! Have a wonderful week! 

Here is Photos :
1. Sister Forbes and I
2. The District
3. Elder Newbold took this sweet picture at the church.
4. Our investigators Ednet and Elrad
5. Elder Newbold and I
6. Weaver Lake Elders








MORE PICTURES:




No comments:

Post a Comment