Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Season 5 Episode 5: "Temple Trip"

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all doing super good. We had a great week! We saw some miracles that we were super pumped about.

Monday: Was a great day, we did some finding and taught 4 lessons. It was super cool! Then we had a family home evening lesson with the Holmberg's about the Holy Ghost. It was a great lesson. It was not p-day because we went to the temple on Wednesday so we had to change our p day.

Tuesday: We had our prince of peace service. Then we went to Chipotle for lunch, that was super good. After that me and Elder Hodgson our district leader went on exchanges. I took over my area, we did a lot of stop by's and no one was home so that was difficult. But that is missionary work for you! We did have a lesson with Bro Stanich about the Priesthood it was good.

Wednesday: We got to go to the Temple, it was incredible honestly. After not being around a temple for 7 months it was so good to go. It was very small, but man you feel so much peace in there. I am so grateful we had the opportunity to go. It was so spiritual! We went as a district and man I just loved it! Then that night we went to the Elders Quorum Presidency meeting to get some assignments to go see some people. That was really good! We also lost our phone that night and we were so mad hahah. We luckily found it the next morning.

Thursday: We ran to the church for morning workouts which was 4.2 miles and we ran at 5 in the morning. It was awesome, but so tiring. Recently we have been going to the church every morning and playing basketball with the Sister Missionaries. It has been fun! Then Bro Stanich went joint teaching with us to a less active member and it was
so awesome.

Friday: We planned like all day. A member in the ward asked us to teach the restoration at her daughters baptism on Saturday, so we planned for that. Then we went to sister long mcGies to help her on her farm. That's always fun!

Saturday: We went to the Baptism and did our little presentation and that was really good.  I was soo nervous though hahah.. Then we had volleyball and that was fun. Then I tried to dunk it and I sliced two of my fingers open and they were bleeding everywhere.. It was nasty. Oh and it was my sisters b day so happy late b day Josie :)

Sunday: We had church, then we had brunch with the Richards and that was good. Then we had a FHE lesson with the Woods and we taught about adversity. It was super good! Then we visited some people with bro Stanich. Since we are low on miles he offered to drive us so that was nice.

We just found out transfers and I am staying in Lakeville/Farmington. I am so happy! Me and Elder Peterson will be together. I am happy about that! I love this area. :) I am doing pretty good. I am getting back in shape so that is good. We have P90X and Insanity now so that is great. I hope y'all are doing great. I miss you guys a lot. Have the best week!

Love, Elder Anderson







No comments:

Post a Comment