Monday, November 16, 2015

11-16-15 Insanity (Thunder Bay, Canada)

Hello Everyone, I hope everyone is doing well! I am very sore right now haha.. We started Insanity this week and man it is killing me.  But I am glad that I am working out! It will pay off hopefully! 

Monday: I met a family here in the ward The Moore's and they have been here in for a long time. So I asked them if they knew my Great Grandparents who served as missionaries here and it turned out that they did so that was really awesome to talk about that!

Tuesday: I went on Exchanges with Elder Long and it was really good. We taught 4 lessons. I learn a lot on exchanges! It was really fun! Since he is the District Leader we had an interview after the day was  over! Elder Long told me about how he has learned that serving a mission is really preparing us for marriage and how to deal with one another hahah!

Wednesday: We had District meeting. It was really good! I felt the spirit very strongly. We are teaching lots of less actives right now, so we stopped by a few of those people. Then the Young Men's asked all four of us to talk about why we came on a mission and bare testimony to them. It was really cool! The spirit was definitely there. 

Thursday: We cleaned the house super super good. Then since it snowed here for the first time we set up the Christmas tree in our house and our Christmas table cloth. It was really fun! I am very excited for the Christmas season.

Friday: We cleaned up our study room. It was nice! Then we shoveled a members driveway. Ate at a members home and then we went knocking doors and we met some really cool people that we will go see again. We played basketball and it was really fun! I always love doing that!

Saturday: We helped Bro Jones move stuff around in his garage. Then we had a lesson with a guy named Don. It was really cool, because right when we got to his house he told us that the only reason he is letting us in is because he respects what we do and knows that people are rude to us haha. But at the end of the lesson he told us he would read and pray about the Book of Mormon. So that was really cool! The spirit can really touch anyone!

Sunday: We went to church, then we went to a members home to confirm family home evening for tonight. They were playing Mario Kart Double Dash. So that was hard to see, I miss that game so much hahah!! 

Anyway, I am doing good! The days are very slow but the weeks are flying by. I love you all! Have the best week! Thanks for all the emails and pictures. 

Painting a members home




Love,
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment