Monday, July 27, 2015

Unexpected picture from Sarah Brandley

So, this morning I was looking at my phone wondering if I would hear from Taylor today. When a text came from Sarah Brandley, a sweet girl in our ward, with a picture of Taylor and some other elders. I was so excited to see my sweet boy's face. It was a tender mercy for me. I then found another one of the Elder's mom, who works with Taylor Aunt Beth and sent her the picture as well. We were both crying as we saw our sweet boys. I am so grateful for thoughtful people who knew exactly what I needed today. It was such a blessing to me and a testament that our Heavenly Father knows all of use personally and gives us what we need. My heart is full. The elder on the far right is Taylor's companion, Elder Richins.

No comments:

Post a Comment