Monday, May 29, 2017

Back to Duluth in Bloomington with Elder Last

Hello Everyone,

  We had a good week this week. We went to Duluth this week which was cool to go back and see my last area. I went with Elder Huntley and Elder Black the Duluth Elders. Elder Last went with Elder Miller and Elder Ellsworth the Superior elders. It was a good day, we were able to teach some good lessons. I didn't get to see a lot of the people that I love in Duluth. But it was still good to be back in a place where I made many memories.

   On Friday when we got home from Duluth we went and exchanges with the New Brighton Elders. That afternoon we did we did a mission wide finding hour. We a car fast where no missionaries could use there cars but could only use their bikes or be on feet just out finding. It was awesome! I was biking around with Elder Hodgson and we tracted and talked to some cool people, it was a good thing to do for the mission! That evening we were biking and these people in their late 20's were sitting around a fire and one of them stands up and waves us down. He invites us to their back yard, gets us water, gives us a bunch of food, and was seriously some of the nicest people i have met on my mission. They asked questions about studying the scriptures and all these super sweet questions and they told us to come back anytime. I was super excited about this miracle that we saw!

Elder Johnston goes home this Wednesday and I get to be his companion the last couple of days, I can't believe that he is done with his mission! I am going miss him.

1.Duluth Elders
2. Elder Hodgson and I
3. The people who waved us down to come join them around the fire.
(Sam and Cyrus)




No comments:

Post a Comment